music. art. life. love.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

new

I can't remember the last time i've blogged.
And I realized I missed it. Not so much blogger, or the blogging community. I just missed writing every day and talking about things. I hate blogger, actually. But I thought maybe this could be a good thing for me! So I decided to give it another go, only my blog will be different then the old one.
1. I will not post as often.
2. I will not write boring things about my day
3. I will write about things I care about and things I enjoy
4. I'll only post things I feel I need to post, I will not post for the sake of posting.

I'm really excited about this thing for some reason. I don't know why. But today I suddenly got the urge to start up a blog again. When I get things in my head, I try to go through with it usually.

So I decided to start with my NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS! Since 2011 is literally like...2 days away I decided to make a list of resolutions this year.

They are:
1. Eat healthier, bring home lunch to school every day
2. Excersize more
3. Be happy with myself as I am.
4. Don't fret about the past.
5. Have as much fun as possible and take risks
6. Don't let people walk all over me

I'm gunna go watch some Harry Potter now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment